By: Gabby Gorgonio | October 4, 2022
Stables, a new Pegaxy feature that came to be an additional burn mechanism that compels users to spend VIS to increase the size of their “asset inventory.” This would then allow consumers to rent more Pegas for a given fee.
What are Stables?
Stables, by definition, are structures that house horses. Such an idea is now available in Pegaxy thanks to this release! Adding new gameplay such as a stable management system will encourage users to maintain, upgrade, and administer their stables in order to best utilize their beloved horses.
Why do we need it?
Before the update, Pegaxy users were allowed to possess an infinite number of horses within their wallet. If renting, they can only have three horses within their wallet.
Through stables, Pegaxy comes to limit the number of horses that are allowed within their inventory until the user upgrades to increase the number of horses they can hold. This creates a progression system within the game, as well as a system that allows users to rent out more horses.
How will Stables work?
- First Version will not have cosmetic changes, this version of Stables will be a simple system that adds burning mechanisms for Pega owners in managing their stable together with a burning mechanism for users to increase the amount of Pega they will be allowed to rent. We’ll categorize these stable features as Renting Stables & Asset Stables.
- Renting Stables is “The amount of Pega a user can rent”.
Before the update, a user could race an indefinite amount of Pega they own OR race 3 Pega from renting.
Through Renting Stables, users will start at the standard 3 Pega, by increasing their renting stable level, the number of Pega they can rent will also increase.
Players can only be allowed to rent a maximum of 20 Pega at a time.
- Asset Stables refers to the number of Pega a user can own, breed, fuse or rent out to players. This means that if a user currently owns 10 Pegas, but would like to purchase another off the Marketplace, they will be unable to unless they increase the size of their Asset Stable.
Costs of Stables
For Asset Stables, an increase will cost 1000 $VIS starting at 10 Pega slot, but can only be done in 2x increments. Asset stables have no cap and can be increased indefinitely.
For Renting Stables, they are 10,000 $VIS per Pega increase/expand, starting at a size of 3 up to a maximum of 20 rentable slots.
For players that currently own a large number of Pega, they will automatically ‘Level-Up’ to the Asset Stable corresponding to the number of Pega they have in their inventory.
Example: Owning 43 Pega will level you to the resting stable size of 80.
Note that Asset Stables can increase indefinitely, and Renting Stables max at 20.
If a user receives a Pega (via Marketplace or user transfer) and their My Assets/Stables is currently full, the Pega will still require a place. This is where the ‘In Queue’ feature comes into play.
- A user cannot do actions such as breed/rent/race/apply items with Pegas in ‘In Queue’
- When a user’s stable has at least one slot available (either before or after upgrading size), the Pegas from ‘In Queue’ are automatically moved to ‘My Assets’.
- When a user receives a Pega from the marketplace, from another user, or from breeding, and their assets are full, it is transferred to ‘In Queue’.
- A user cannot swap Pegas in and out of their queue from their ‘My Assets’
- A user can sell assets from ‘In Queue’
- A user can transfer pegas to other users from ‘In Queue’
Q: If I upgrade my Assets and Renting slots, will it be permanent?
A: Yes, it will be permanent.
Q: Are the slots for any Pega state?
A: Yes, for any Pega states. It will count total Pega, no matter what it’s state.
Q: What VIS token I can use to upgrade my stables?
A: Silver VIS.
Q: Can we divide our Pega to multiple addresses so we won’t pay just to upgrade our slots?
A: Not against ToS but we do not recommend it, we have this additional burn mechanism to reduce VIS in circulation. If you upgrade your stable slots it will be permanent, and less inconvenient rather than splitting your assets across multiple addresses that could potentially violate our account policy. Make sure you only have 1 wallet address that earns VIS and other in-game rewards.
Q: Is there a limit on expanding my stable?
A: Assets Stable has no cap and can be increased infinitely while Renting Stable can have a maximum of 20 rentable slots.
We hope that this article serves its purpose of informing players about the features that the Stable Management update has to offer!
Follow Pegaxy on their Facebook, Twitter, and join their Telegram and Discord to be the first to know of any news releases and updates.