Ares – Guild Management and Ranking
By: Pegaxy.io | April 29, 2022
The long awaited release of the Ares platform has finally come, and what a release it is. Many people likely do not realise how big of a project Ares is, and what it will become over the next few years. In this article, we will attempt to help you understand just how significant and powerful Ares will be.
Ares Beta Release
In this release, you will find a lot of new experiences and systems that will make life much easier for running your guild. These include:
1.Guild Creation and Registration
Officially registers your guild, connecting your wallet to the specific guild name.
This is how invitations will look on the end of the managers/members/admins.
2. Guild Profile designing allowing you to do the following:
- Public Guild Name (no restrictions however is displayed publicly)
- Profile Picture (no size restrictions)
- Cover Photo (no size restrictions)
- Connect and Display all Social Media Links (optional)
- Guild Founders Name (optional)
3. Add sub-managers and owners that contribute Pega and liquidity to the guild!
Attach other peoples wallets to your guild, automatically tracking their contributions and assets so you can easily see and manage your top guild contributors/sub-managers.
4. Global Rankings Leaderboard
Leaderboards enable active competition between guilds to hit the top ranks. In the future, large rewards will be given to those that hit specific ranks within certain timeframes. The leaderboards will also drastically expand to increase the intensity of competition.
5. New Guild Rankings and Liquidity Pool Requirements!
This is set to be one of the most popular updates, showing new requirements for guilds AND the introduction of liquidity requirements to hit the ranks. This ensures that the biggest guilds within the game are also the biggest contributors to the ecosystem. Guild ranks will also come with perks inside and outside the game as the platform expands and competitions/events begin to take place.
6. Pega Points
Pega Points are the new points system that will allow you to easily calculate how your Pega contribute to your guild badge rank. Founding being the highest point contribution to a guild.
Coming to Ares Soon
- The ability to assign roles to specific wallets.
- This is an important feature that will enable guilds to become extremely scalable and easy to manage.
- It also opens an entirely new ecosystem of “jobs” within a guild.
- Re-inventing the scholarship model.
- Scholarships have already been simply “take this asset and use it in the game”. However, with the expansion of Ares management ability, scholarships transform into “jobs” as non-asset owners are able to manage specific assets and complete specific tasks for the guild. For example, a non-owner is given the “admin” role and is now able to breed Pega, assign Pega to new racers, take back Pega and even Fuse Pega if the guild owners have enabled the permissions. Scholarships have now become clearcut jobs inside the guild. Talented breeders will be in high demand.
- Guild Verification.
- Popular guilds will be able to officially verify their profiles, giving them the “blue check mark” and giving them exclusive access to the specific name on the Ares platform.
- Guild vs Guild Competitions.
- Guilds will go head-to-head in competitions that could be “in-game” and outside the game.
- Leaderboards will be created for specific events and the top ranking guilds will be rewarded heavily in various ways (PGX, NFTs and more).
- Rank Based Competitions
- These are competitions where Bronze vs Bronze or Platinum vs Platinum style events will take place.
- This is to cater for more fair competition and to find out who is the best of the best in their rank!
- Guild Alliances
- Guild alliances allows two guilds to “befriend” each other and come together for a common goal. There may be many reasons for this to exist, however we recommend picking your alliances wisely!
In summary, as you can see Ares is not just a guild profile and tracker website, it’s a job ecosystem, competition, verification and ranking platform. It will slowly become even more as the community helps us develop ideas and the complexity of Pegaxy expands.
You can access Ares here: https://ares.pegaxy.io