Youtube Recap: Name Change Tutorial & Marketplace Filters
By: Pegaxy.io | January 19, 2022
Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-zHQ_aBSPQ
In a video posted on 2022/16/01 at Pegaxy’s Official Youtube Channel; Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer, Corey Wilton shows us the new updates that were launched and how Pegaxy users can utilize these features!
“We’ll be going over 3 UPDATES that we just introduced to the website that a lot of you have been asking for”
As a summary of the video, Corey lets us know of the following:
- The Name Change feature is now live! Users can now pay 550 $VIS in order to change their Pega names provided that the Pega is in “Resting” state and that the name has not been used in the platform yet. Important to note that once a name is used, it is engraved in the chain and cannot be used again.
- Marketplace Update: Breed Count Filter with slider. This makes it easier to find specific breed counts in sync of the other filters. This feature was highly requested by the community.
- Security Update: Transferring a Pega to another wallet will now have a warning pop-up to make sure that the owner is CERTAIN that the selected Pega will be sent to the wallet placed.
Name Change Mini-Tutorial:
- Choose your Pega that is in “Resting” state in your “My Assets” tab, and click the Pink button in the photo.
- You will be greeted with a pop-up, Approve your $VIS.
- Place the name you wish your Pega to be named with, and Confirm spending 550 $VIS for the Name Change.
“If you have any questions, just dive into the Discord, we’re more than happy to help!”