Marketplace Auctions: Bidding/Withdrawing
By: Gabby Gorgonio | February 1, 2022
Trying to bid for a particular Pega you see in the marketplace? Check this very short tutorial out to start bidding for a Pega that you’re trying to buy!
If you’re trying to sell your Pega:
Check out our other article, on how to Buy/Sell a Pega in the marketplace, it has a tutorial on how to set up an Auction for your asset!
Bidding in an Auction:
- Direct yourself to Pegaxy’s marketplace. https://play.pegaxy.io/marketplace
- Find an Auction that you wish to participate in.
- From there, you will see the highest current bid, and the time remaining for the Auction.
- Place the price you are willing to pay for the asset, and then Bid.
YOU CANNOT CANCEL YOUR BID IF YOU ARE THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
- If you were outbid, you can manually take back your funds by going to My Assets > Sale History > Auction.
You may only take your money back if someone outbids you, so be sure you are willing to purchase before bidding!
Congratulations, you have now learned how to bid for assets in the marketplace! Check out our other articles for support!
Follow Pegaxy on their Facebook, Twitter, and join their Telegram and Discord to be the first to know of any news releases and updates.