Basic Troubleshooting: Joining Race & Match Finding Issues
By: Gabby Gorgonio | January 21, 2022
When the server is congested due to the massive influx of players, there may be times that activities or transactions within the game may take awhile. If you find yourself stuck, follow these steps to potentially lessen the lag and/or resolve the problems!
Having trouble with Joining Race & Match Finding?
A common fix to this would be to change the RPC URL of your Metamask on Polygon (MATIC).
- Open your Metamask and navigate to the circular button.
- From there, you will be able to see and go to “Metamask Settings”.
- Scroll down until you find “Networks”, and change settings there.
- Look for Matic Mainnet, or the name of your Network for Polygon (MATIC).
- From there, you can change your RPC URL to https://polygon-rpc.com/
If the problem still persists after this… You can try a number of other things such as:
- Clear the cache of your browser page.
- Relaunch your browser page.
- Try using a different browser page.
- Restart your PC or Mobile.
If all fails, check to see if you’re not alone. Such could be a server-wide issue, that could either be Pegaxy or the network itself. Keep in mind the dev team and support are doing the best that they can, please be patient as they attempt to fix the problem.
For Metamask transactions that are stuck in pending…
If your transaction isn’t going through, and/or isn’t failing, you may find yourself stuck waiting for an outcome. Whenever this happens, you can always reset to clear any pending transactions.
- Navigate to Settings much like from the previous step-by-step.
- Find “Advanced” and check the options available there.
- Scroll down until you find “Reset Account”, then Confirm.
- Your pending transactions should now be clear.
Now that your transactions are cleared, attempt to do whatever transaction you were trying to do with higher GWEI for better odds of success on your activity.
We hope that this serves as an informative guide on what you can do if transactions are stuck and/or taking a long time. We understand and have 24/7 support online on our discord server, the team has and will be sure to take care of inevitable problems if the problem is not on your end. Thank you for your patience!
Follow Pegaxy on their Facebook, Twitter, and join their Telegram and Discord to be the first to know of any news releases and updates.