A Tour of the Pegaxy Mobile App
By: Gabby Gorgonio | April 25, 2022
The Pegaxy Mobile App, released for everyone’s usage! Amazing graphics, convenience, and a big step toward the future of Pegaxy! Do note that not all features are released yet, but trust that the team will release these soon.
The Mobile App
Welcome to Pegaxy’s newest creation! Once opened, you will be greeted by a loading screen followed with a login that requires a QR code. You can find that QR code in your respective wallet in Pegaxy.
You can find your QR Code on the website:
**NEVER SHARE YOUR QR CODE WITH ANYONE**
Once logged in, you’re ready to experience Pegaxy on Mobile! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Inside the Pegaxy Mobile App
Once inside, you will find that…
- You will be able to inspect your $VIS balance.
- You will be able to “Play”/Race the Pegas that you hold.
- You will be able to see Pegaxy’s latest news through the bell icon.
- You will be able to change your settings, such as music, sound, language…
- You may come to notice that the Marketplace, Renting, and Breeding option is grayed out. This is intentional, do know that newer features are to come soon as the app builds up together with the game!
The main aspect at the moment, Racing!
- Unlike in the browser, here in the Mobile App, you will not be required to sign every time you enter a race. Making it more convenient for all players.
- You will also be able to inspect your Pegas here; their Name, Breed-type, Bloodline, Stats, and Racing Stats are all available for viewing.
- All $VIS earnings earned from mobile will also reflect on the site!
Photos of Racing on the Mobile App
This app would not have been possible if not for the support that the community has given the project. You can come to believe that this is just the start, and that the team will continue building for the future that lies ahead for Pegaxy and the evolutions it will soon undergo.
Follow Pegaxy on their Facebook, Twitter, and join their Telegram and Discord to be the first to know of any news releases and updates.